Tuesday, December 30, 2014

I hate moldlines

I hate moldlines, becaus I allways see them after my first layer of paint. Today when I was about to start on some minis, all of them got moldline that needed to be corected. Primed a handfull of other miniatures and of course I spoted moldlines... So I fixed it and put everething in simple green and started on my other thing I dont like, basing. Whatever I try it dosen´t look good even thou I like the most simple bases. Forgeworlds basing whit just sand in different size and painted in a muted earth colors is simple and efective, but not for me. Cant get it to look right. So resin bases you think oh of course but when I look for something its time consuming (bacaus im picky) and when I find something it isnt availible other than from outside EU so the hassle is more than I wish for a couple of bases.

No comments:

Post a Comment